Ed Austin Regional Park
- Pine and Live Oak trees provide a sufficient amount of shade.
- The ground consists of mulch and pine needles.
- There are restrooms a 50 yard walk from the playground. I did not check them out.
- 4 traditional swings, 2 baby swings full cup,
- A 4 play structure setup with monkey bars or rings to transition from one structure to another. 4 baby friend slides with 4 or 5 more slides that are toddler and older friendly. A bridge connects one set of structures together.
- The park as a whole is much larger than just the playground area. There are multiple soccer fields and baseball fields as well as over 18 holes of Disc Golf .