Clarke House Park
- Tall pine and live oak tree encompass the park. There are very few full sunny spots
- The ground consists of wood chips
- I did not see or search for one
- The playground is split in 2 with an older children section that has 4 traditional swings and a tire swing
- The Totlot has 3 baby swings full cup and one accessible swing
- The entire park is a castle with lots of walkways on top and below the walls, also plenty of slides. The Totlot has a sand pit with buckets and shovels that are provided. There is also chimes attached along one of the fences. There numerous tunnels to crawl through.